I decided to give you a quick insight into what makes me tick…so instead of being boring and interviewing myself, I asked an artistic soul to come up with a few interview questions for me to answer.
1. With the world revolving around technology…where do you see blogging career going in future?
I see the blog growing and blossoming into a daily article along with a YouTube channel.
2. What inspired you to get into blogging?
I have been blessed with a love for reading and a great imagination. I decided to share my thoughts and insights with the world.
3. Is there any blogger(could be anywhere in the world) who inspired you to start blogging?
Kim Dao – she is an Australian living in Japan…i love following her travels and adventures.
Popcorn and Pearls – beauty beauty beauty 😍
4. What is your deepest fear?
Being alone 🤔
5. What does creativity mean to you? Being able to express my thoughts and feelings in a way that reflects my personality.
6. Is being a female blogger a challenge? Yes, finding topics that both males and females can relate to and find interesting is sometimes hard.
7. How do you deal with these challenges? I try to find a common topic that I can write about.
8. What is your target audience?
Anyone who wants to see the world through my eyes and has a sense of humor.
9. Do you think south Africans are open to the idea of blogging?
Oh definitely…its definitely becoming a popular outlet.
10. How did your family receive the news of you being a blogger?
They are my biggest fans. The feedback has been amazing.
11. How do you manage your time for family, work and blogging?
Thanks to modern technology, I am able to blog from my cellphone. Whenever I think of something…i start typing via my WordPress app.
12. What do you hope to achieve through blogging?
To be able to blog as a career….to inspire and give the public articles that they can relate to.
13. Do you think blogging can be used as a platform to raise real issues that we face as a country?
For sure! My blog is on an international platform so any topic that I discuss is seen around the world.
14. Which personal traits do you possess that make you special from all the other bloggers?
My personality is reflected in my writing. I have had feedback from readers saying that it is like having a casual chat with me and that they can relate to me.
15. If you had an opportunity to meet someone through the billowing platform who would it be?
16. Do you see yourself growing your blog into a TV show?
That would be amazing. A talk show.
17. How does your family structure inspire you? Any expected new addition to the family?
I come from a big…loud…rowdy family who love to have fun. We have had so many adventures together and I hope sharing these will help someone out there.
New addition…yes hubby and I just adopted a little fox terrier girl from the SPCA…more to follow.
18. How important is experience when it comes to this platform? Experience is not essential…however,I feel that life experience and a way with words is key.
So that is a little sneak peak into the workings of my mind…feel free to leave my a comment with any other questions that you may have.
Shout out to my boo Vee for the kickass questions 😘