So as you know I have adult acne. Thanks to my skin having a midlife crisis, I have blemishes and acne scaring on my cheeks, forehead and chin … but wait a second…how is it that I always look like my skin is healthy and Happy????
This is not the part where I tell you about how I manage to photoshop each of my pics before posting on social media…instead, let me tell you about my saving grace Kryolan DermaColor foundation.
In the picture below, I am wearing no makeup and as you can see, my skin is far from perfect.
Before I learnt about Kryolan, I considered becoming a hermit. Leaving the house was so hard to do…it felt like the world judged me on how I looked and that made me feel self conscious.
My daily makeup routine is very simple and quick:
- I keep my face with a moisturiser which does not make my combination skin oily
- I then apply an even layer of my DermaColour foundation to my entire face
- I then use a light beige foundation under my eye area and along my T-done to highlight the areas.
- A translucent powder is then applied to my entire face in order to set my makeup.
- I then add a stroke of blush to the apples of my cheeks and blend out toward my temprals.
- In order to brighten up my cheeks and forehead, I add a light dusting of highlighter
- My look is then finished off with a coat of mascara, a little bit of lipstick and a sprits of makeup setting spray.
Here is a pic of my finished look minus the lipstick…quick easy and comfy:
To demonstrate the magic of DermaColor foundation, I have used it to cover a portion of my tattoo. I did it very lightly but the difference is definitely wow!
Do you use this amazing foundation? Share your thoughts with me in the comments below 😘
Also remember, just because you may need a full coverage foundation does not mean that it should feel cakey on your skin. It should be comfy and healthy for your skin.
I will be doing a giveaway on my Instagram account with a few other bloggers. Remember to follow me on @tenishafrank21 to keep up to date😀